All things work out for the best, if you continue to do your best.
- God will only ever do for you what you are not able to do yourself.
- He won't do what you're not "willing" to do, but what you're not "able" to do.
- As we strive to be the best version of ourselves possible, every single thing (The good, the bad, and the ugly) that happens to us is the exact thing that needs to happen in your life to bring you up.
- In every situation and I mean EVERY situation, there are one or more lessons to be learned. There are choices that you've made in the past that didn't set your course in the right direction to bring you upward, so God allows and controls these situations to push us back onto the right path. Sometimes you will even be guided in the wrong direction for a purpose in God. I feel that God will allow us to go down a wrong road so that when we do get on the right road, we can be dang sure that it is the right path.
God places a fork in the road, one way is right and the other is wrong. You offer a silent prayer and he tells you to go down one of the two paths. Remember that there are only two roads, one is right and the other is wrong.
As you stroll down the path, everything seems fine, it resembles the right path but then you come to a dead end. It was the wrong path! Now why would God send me down the wrong path?
While In This Situation You Have 2 Choices:
- You can complain and curse God all the way through, not trust Him to guide you back to the right path, go off to the sides and get lost in the woods or
- You can praise God knowing that everything has it's purpose, Thank Him for helping you learn something (that this is the wrong road and that the other one is absolutely 100% the right road), ask Him to guide your steps, get back safely to the fork in the road and now knowing of a surety that the next path you take is the right one.
Sometimes, it is not necessary that God bring you down the wrong path. At times, you'll be so in tuned with His spirit that you will make the right choice consistently. And then there are times when we may be taking things too much into our own hands and not placing our trust in Him. Or He needs us to be a bit stronger for something He has planned in the future.
Either Way, It Serves Two Purposes:
- To consistently and continually place our trust and faith in Him.
- To mold you into exactly what He needs, to fulfill His plan for you, with promises untold.
As you ponder on these things, I would ask that you pray and ask God if what I said is true, and if you will ask God this question, in faith and expecting an answer, he will confirm it with a feeling of peace and tranquility to your soul.
Will you do that my friend?